Hello and Happy Monday, All!
The sun is shining here and TODAY I PUT ON PANTS! Yes, I did. It was a momentous event and I even have this picture to prove it happened. For one, they were white jeans that somehow still fit even after weeks of eating like we’re quarantined or something (another miracle)…and two, it felt DAMN good! I highly recommend it. However, I will be fully transparent that the “goodness” of it only lasted an hour. Off they came and back on came the sweats. What can I say, when you’re working from your coach or your kitchen table, lounging in tight denim ain’t good for nobody. It was fun while it lasted!
So today on LIVE Q&A Monday, I covered why the heck I even created programs about fear anyway. I also reviewed all my current offerings just so we’re all on the same page, because I know it’s been top of mind for all of you (I kid). So now you’ll know everything ;). Enjoy the read! I’ll post the video as soon as it is available in case you’d like to watch the live and in color version versus read my words. I don’t blame you! Here’s to day 4,673 of quarantine. Be well, folks. The goal here remember is just to stay alive – you and your family (anyone you’re responsible for). Otherwise, everything else can go out the window. That’s my opinion anyway – you do you!
Ok – let’s dive in!
1.Why did I create Live Fearless?
I created Live Fearless because I spent ALL of my life AFRAID. From a small child I can remember living in constant fear. Fear of getting sick. Fear of being abducted. Fear of my parents dying. Fear of being left out. Fear of not being good enough. Even the fear of swallowing pills. As I grew into a young adult, these fears turned to full on panic and anxiety disorder. There were periods of time I could barely leave the house. There was a nearly 8 year period of time that I didn’t get on an airplane. Crowded places? Forget about it. Tall buildings? Ok, but I’ll be in a state of panic the entire time. As one of my dear friends says to me sweetly, “oh Becky, never not afraid.” Sigh. My fear owned me. I watched fear and anxiety cripple my father, and I was hell-bent on not being like him (at least not that part of him – my dad is an incredible human but I didn’t want his debilitating anxiety).
I watched my life fading away. I was living someone else’s life. I was making ALL of my life choices based on fear. What I did and didn’t do, who I married, what friends I was comfortable with, where I would and would not go. The stories and excuses I had to make to avoid the embarrassment of admitting “fear” as the reason were exhausting. I had had enough with myself. Enough with fear getting in the way of LIVING my life. Life is meant to live after all.
I feel like I’ve always had that spark in me geared toward “self-growth”. I don’t like the term “self-improvement” because where we are at any given time is where we are supposed to be and there is nothing wrong with any stage, just as you wouldn’t tell a caterpillar to skip the cocoon phase to become a butterfly – how absurd is that? We don’t need to “improve”…but growth…growth is rarely a bad thing. Just as a caterpillar grows through its’ cocoon phase into a butterfly. Growth = adding on, progression, becoming more, taking up more space. These are good things. I want those things. So I took A LOT of baby steps over MANY days, months and years which included reading copious amounts of books, working with at least a dozen professionals, doctors, therapists and finally going on a spiritual journey and working with an emotional healing teacher that ultimately flipped the switch inside from always seeking and trying to find “the answer” to realizing it isn’t “out there”, it’s right here. In here. In me.
Over the last 5+ years I have committed myself to continued growth – to lean into my fear. To open myself up to its’ story. To listen to what it is trying to tell me…about me. Instead of running, I’ve learned to stay. So here I am, staying – in the murky, uncertain and still at times gritty life of leaning into and not away from my fear. Now I take those flights, I walk in those buildings, I end the toxic relationship once and for all, I quit successful jobs to take on my passion, I lean into love again despite my fear, I enjoy concerts and crowded spaces with confidence. Does this mean I never have fear and anxiety anymore? Absolutely not, but I also don’t fall so fast and so far each time I am confronted with something that throws me. It means I know exactly what I need to do when the fear comes. It’s not always comfortable, but it beats the prison I had myself in for so many decades of my life. Learning to “know” and trust yourself is everything. So that my friends, that is why I wanted to create a program that would help others that are letting fear live in the driver’s seat of their lives find the freedom and growth they deserve.
I created the condensed programs only due to the entrance of COVID and knowing people may be struggling with fear and anxiety like never before, but also may have financial strains at this time that prevent them from investing in the full 8-week program right now. So, I offer my eBook The Fear Spiral for FREE, I am offering my A.W.A.K.E. Process Mini-Course for free until the end of April and am now offering these lower cost/lower time commitment options for the 4-week 1:1 and group coaching programs. Another great place to find inspiration outside of FB and IG is the Live Fearless Facebook group that I created for women (those that identify as women). Join and partake in the conversation to keep us all going strong and supporting one another as we all navigate a world filled with fear.
2. What are all of the program offerings you have available today?
Great question! There’s a lot goin’ on right now, so let me clarify for you:
- Live Fearless 1:1 Coaching Program – this is an 8-week virtual coaching program that that takes you step by step to living a more fearless and joy-filled life. We cover everything from how to work through your fears, telling yourself a new story, lifestyle habits to cope with fear and more. We have 8 1:1 sessions to go deep in addition to weekly assignments to keep you accountable and get the most out of your investment. The goal is to leave the program feeling like you have the tools you need to keep on growing and leaning into now away from your fears once and for all! This is a transformational experience. This program is $1750, but currently on COVID promotion for 20% off (that’s a $350 savings!). Must sign up by 4/30.
- Live Fearless 1:1 Condensed Coaching Program – this is my limited time offer, 4-week condensed program that is basically the same program as above, but less time so quite condensed. It’s still a good investment, especially at these COVID special prices! You’ll get a dose of everything and it’s a great place to get started. Want to dip your toe in the water to living fearlessly? Give this program a try! This program is promotionally offered at $379, ($799 regular price). Must sign up by 4/30.
- Live Fearless GROUP Condensed Coaching Program – this is my limited time offer, 4-week GROUP condensed program that is basically the same as the condensed program above, only you’ll be in a small group of 2 – 6 women. This is a great option if you like the group/community experience as it can be super powerful and beneficial to hear others’ stories and share in the experience as a small community. It’s also a further reduced cost if that is helpful to you. This group will run through the month of May and begins May 5th @ 4pm PT and will be every Tuesday for the following 3 Tuesdays. This program is promotionally offered at $199 ($499 regular price). Must sign up by 4/30.
- The Fear Spiral, 5 Steps to Intercepting Fear and Finding Peace eBook!
It’s FREE and available on my website here. Read more about my own fear story and learn the A.W.A.K.E. Process that helps to unlock the fear within you.
- The A.W.A.K.E. Process Mini-Course
This is the process that I teach in my eBook, but in an online course form. This includes the 5 steps, each with its’ own video and action sheet so you can learn this process well and learn to overcome your fear. This course is FREE through 4/30, then goes up to its’ regular price of $79 so take advantage of it now! Once it’s yours, it’s yours forever. Get yours today right here!
- General Health CoachingWant help with general health and wellness? Want accountability around food, exercise, mind and body wellness? Tips and tricks to make you stronger and help you grow in all ways? Then schedule a FREE 20-minute consult with me to discuss your needs and see how we can create a plan to work together! Learn more here.
I’ll keep creating more and more here and I’m always curious to know what you want to see and hear more of, so email me anytime and let me know! Up next may include a meal planning guide – this has definitely been something that has saved me during quarantine life when I’m planning meals 2 weeks at a time! Want to know my secret? Would this be something interesting? Let me know!!
As always, thanks for reading and following along. Please share with those you feel would benefit. I appreciate you!
Becky…with the good life